The RMA Conference team commits to continuing to communicate updates and encourages you to refer to the RMA22 Cancellation and refund policy for further details. The ACT Government website also has the latest information and restrictions relating to COVID-19 in that territory.
Health and Safety
RMA conference organisers will consult with government, the conference venue and COVID-19 clinical advisors to ensure all regulations and health and safety measures are in place at RMA22. However, the risk of transmission of viral illness, including COVID-19, remains and this must be considered by all attendees for their own personal circumstances, including any health conditions or vulnerabilities you may have, or that of persons you will be in close contact with following attendance at RMA22. It is important to note, for a small number of people, COVID-19 has very serious health consequences. By attending RMA22, attendees acknowledge and accept these risks.
Due to COVID-19, the venue may have additional restrictions which may apply at RMA22. Information will be continually updated and communicated via the conference communication platforms.
The current entry conditions are as follows:
- Check in at the conference each day with the Check In CBR App
- Do not attend conference if you are unwell or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms – no matter how minor
- Practise social distancing and keep 1.5m between yourself and others
- Wash hands and sanitise regularly
- Stay in your accommodation room if feeling unwell and contact conference organisers immediately
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- No cloaking facilities available
- Follow directions of conference venue staff and RMA crew.