Student Volunteer Program
The Student Volunteer Program gives medical students the opportunity to attend RMA19, networking with hundreds of dedicated rural health professionals, and assist onsite.
Please read the full requirements of volunteering for the program below.Applications open Monday 3 June and close on Friday 30 August 2019.
Volunteer Program benefits
- The chance to attend the peak national event for rural and remote doctors and network with hundreds of dedicated delegates
- A complimentary day registration to RMA19, giving you the opportunity to hear from informative and motivational speakers, participate in engaging workshops and learn and network with industry peers
- Improve your communication and organisational skills by working behind the scenes at a major national event
- Attend the popular RMA19 Welcome Reception
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Be 18 years old or over
- Be a current student enrolled in an Australian university studying a medicine degree
- Be a current student member of ACRRM and/or RDAA
Please note: All successful volunteers must arrange their own travel and accommodation to and from the conference.
For more information on the program and the requirements of volunteering read our Guidelines document.