The RMA Conference team commit to continuing to communicate with you with any updates and encourage you to refer to theRefund and Cancellation and Policy for further details. We encourage you to continue to check the WA Government website for the latest information and restrictions relating to COVID-19.
Health and Safety
The conference organisers will consult with government authorities, the conference venue and COVID-19 clinical advisors to ensure all regulations and health and safety measures are in place at RMA21. However, the risk of transmission of viral illness, including COVID-19, remains and this must be considered by all attendees for their own personal circumstances, including any health condition or vulnerability that they may have, or that of persons they will be in close contact with following attendance at RMA21. It is important to note, for a small number of people, COVID-19 has very serious health consequences. By attending RMA21, attendees acknowledge and accept these risks.
It is recommended all attendees download the Australian Government COVIDSafe app, and have it running on their phones with Bluetooth enabled at all times throughout the duration of the conference, including pre- and post- conference activities.
Due to COVID-19, additional venue restrictions may apply at RMA21. Information will be continually updated and communicated via the various conference communication platforms.
The current entry conditions are as follows:
- Do not attend conference if you are unwell or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms – no matter how minor
- Practise social distancing and keep 1.5m between yourself and others
- Wash hands and sanitise regularly
- Stay in your accommodation room if feeling unwell and contact conference organisers immediately
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- No cloaking facilities available
- Follow directions of conference venue staff and RMA crew.
For details on how the Crown Perth (RMA21 venue) are keeping COVID-safe, click here.